Complete hearing care includes professional testing and evaluation of your hearing loss and a discussion of your individual work and home hearing demands. It may include the selection, programming, and fitting of the appropriate hearing instrument to meet your personal requirements, cosmetic consideration, and budget. Follow-up care is always provided in the form of periodic cleaning, adjustment, and necessary repair to maximize the longevity and effectiveness of your new hearing instrument.
Our services include...
- - Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- - Cerumen (Wax) Management
- - Personal Demonstrations and Sales
- - Hearing Aid Repairs and Maintenance
- - Wireless Products
- - Professional Presentations to Local Organizations